You are here
Contact . Hours . Map
|CLICK TO BOOK NOW!|
Reservations are required ... because we meet you where you start your trip... you can make reservations the day of... but no guarantee we will have boats available.
Our Kiosk where you register is at 51 William Street, Paris, Ont
We are open 7 days a week.
Our kiosk hours are 9am-1:30pm daily from May til October... our November to April hours vary... so call us at 519-442-2519
Our head office phone is 519-442-2519
Our Kiosk is 200 meters from the business core of Paris... which has boutique shops, restaurants and accommodations.
We have free parking and washrooms at our registration kiosk.
Below is a Google Map of our Kiosk location where we meet you to begin your trip.
On the Google Map below click on "Directions" to get driving instructions here
Grand River Rafting Company LTD owns two companies...
- Grand River Rafting Company
- Heritage River Canoe & Kayak Company
How the Booking Reservations Works
1) Once contacted, we email you our trip reservation form to fill out.
2) You email back the completed form with your choice of trip, start time & desired options.
3) We then send you the reservation confirmation of date & time, with driving instructions and what to bring.
4) If weather is bad we will send you a weather report advising you whether to cancel... remember we want you to enjoy the trip... not endure it! (Our weather policy is book another date or full refund)
Please... please... ignore the "Weather Channel Forecasts... they are only 20% accurate if that!
1) A 25% deposit is required for all trips.The deposit payment is made by Visa, American Express or Master credit card.
2) Final payment is made at the start of the trip when registering. Please bring your credit card or cash to pay.
3) All payments are in Canadian dollars
Trips canceled 48 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
Trips cancelling later then 48 hours will lose the 25% deposit deducted from their credit card.
Trips canceled by Grand River Rafting due to weather... can be rescheduled or the 25% deposit fully refunded.
All groups participating in the Grand River Rafting programs will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to starting their adventure. waivers
We do not share Personal Information obtained through our Web site with any third parties, except with persons who are contracted to administer our information technology requirements and who agree to comply with our policies and requirements relating to privacy and confidentiality of Personal Information.